Who are Brian Robson Coachworks?
Brian Robson Coachworks are a two generation family business based in the heart of St. Albans. We have been trading the the local area for over thirty years and we are the one stop shop for anything car related.
When can I bring my car in for an estimate?
Anytime you like, we are open Monday-Friday 8-6 or Saturday mornings 8-12:30pm.
Can you provide my insurance company with an estimate?
Yes we will just need your claim number.
How long will repairs take?
Until we have carried out an assesement on the vehicle we can not give an exact time.
Can you provide a courtesy car?
Yes of course, we have a fleet of Class A vehicles we will just need to discuss insurance options with you.
Is the work guaranteed?
Yes all work is guaranteed for a minimum of two years, or in line with your car manufacturer or insurance company.
My car is a prestige car, can you still repair it?
Yes we are approved for many manufacturers but we can repair all vehicles.
Can you collect & deliver my car?
Yes we can between the hours of 8-6pm or on Saturday mornings.
Which manufacturers would recommend you?
We are approved by Lexus, Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda, Honda, Mazda, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Peugeot, Citroen & Renault but we can repair all vehicles.
Can I get additional work done whilst my car is in with you?
Definitely, we all able to cater for all your bodywork & servicing needs. Unfortuately we are unable to service vehicles which we are manufacture approved for due to our recriprical relationships.
How are Brian Robson Coachworks different from other repairers?
- Brian Robson Coachworks are a Kitemark licence holder. The Kitemark is a product or service certification mark that shows we have been tested independently and audited to ensure we meet the appropriate standards of quality and safety. Kitemark is a registered trademark of BSI (The British Standards Institution www.bsigroup.co.uk/)
- We are also an accredited PAS125 bodyshop, PAS125 is the industry agreed technical specification for the process of vehicle body repair. It provides bodyshops the processes and procedures directly related to the safe repair of accident damaged vehicles. Brian Robson Coachworks decided to conform to this specification as we are serious about carrying out correct vehicle repairs. We have a team of skilled technicians and administration staff who know exactly how to take care of your vehicle and ensure your vehicle is restored to its previous condition.
- We are a customer focused repairer where your car is our car.
- We are a woman & child friendly bodyshop, we run courtesy vehicles with the option of icofix, so please ensure when you let us know when booking in so we can allocate one for you. If you have little ones with you please also let us know and we can arrange for one of our team to help you swap your bits over.
- At Brian Robson Coachworks we will always go the extra mile to make sure you the customer are happy.
How does this benefit me?
Vehicle technology is always changing and part of BSI is to ensure you can always demonstrate training for your staff. It is imperative that welding/bonding of your vehicle is carried out correctly in accordance with your manufacturers specification, to ensure safety to you and your passengers in the event of another accident.
How much is my excess? Can you repair my car for less than my excess?
It’s always useful to know how much your excess is as chances are if your damage is only minor we can repair the vehicle for less than your excess & you wont need to make a claim.
Do I have a choice where my car is repaired?
Yes. It is your choice where you take your vehicle to be repaired. Most insurance companies will try to make you go to an approved repairer, but it is your choice. We can always provide you with a courtesy car. Remember our job is to ensure a safe & great repair, the insurance companies job is to keep the cost. Who wants non genuine parts being fitted?
Is there enough fuel in my vehicle?
Unfortunately we do not reimburse for fuel so please make sure there is enough fuel in the vehicle for us to collect & deliver your vehicle (if applicable) and enough in case we need to carry out a road test.
Can I have a written copy of the work that was carried out for my vehicle?
Yes of course. We can present you with a detailed description on completion of repairs.
How can I prepare my car for the winter?
Book your car into us for a winter safety check. We will check the entire vehicle and report back with any faults. You will also receive a complimentary winter pack.
I’ve had an accident and it’s not my fault, can you help?
Yes of course, just give us a call and we can take car of everything for you.
Do I have to make a claim?
Contact us and we can discuss your options with you. Click here
Please don’t make the most common mistakes we see people make. We’ve made a list of them for you……Save yourself time, pain and money by taking note of these. Click here to see the mistakes you want to avoid!
At Brian Robson complete car care (St Albans Car Repairs MOT Garage) no question is too trivial or ‘stupid’. If you have any unanswered issues or points please contact us.
Phone 01727 840400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org